View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 05:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsfan View Post
And sometimes people move on, and find love again.

Sure, it's possible that Lindsey wasn't in love with Carol. But it's just as possible that he was. Love comes in varying degrees, and forms, and for all we know, he's currently married to the love of his life. Or maybe not. How do we know? Personally, I just hope he's happy, and that he's loved. Same as I'd wish for anyone I cared about.
Exactly. Everyone is speculating on the compatibility of people we do not know personally. By all accounts previously, the friends of Stevie and Lindsey felt they were very compatible and very in love. Stevie has contradicted herself many times about that. And, Lindsey could have moved on from Stevie, but there are several accounts of that not totally being true, including Carol herself who said she knew he had always been in love with Stevie even when she was with him.

We can't really say what any of their feelings were then or are now - how compatible or toxic or whether Stevie/Lindsey or Lindsey/Carol would have lasted under different circumstances. Those speculations are truly only accurate if you are able to make your observations in the very inner circle.