View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 07:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
Thanks for posting the entire article. Wow. I mean WOW—she is one delusional gal these days. And it’s so clear that her agent/management engineered this “story” to counteract the negative responses she got for her self-serving RBG tribute and to the now widely-acknowledged lies the band were telling the press about Lindsey’s firing.

There are so many WTF moments in this. But rock-n-roll is crammed with narcissists who believe their every thought and revelation is of great importance. Still, the following bit is beyond embarrassing:

[“Show Them the Way,” due Oct. 9, was born out of a dream Nicks had in the run-up to the 2008 presidential election. In it, she was invited to perform at a political benefit for icons of history. Martin Luther King Jr. led her by the arm into a ballroom where John F. Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy and John Lewis were seated, awaiting her. The dream was so vivid that the instant she awoke, she wrote it down and within days, put it to music.]

Wow. I mean WOW.
Tee hee! Oh. My. Gosh. Taken in isolation, this part of the article could easily be Nigel Tufnel ruminating on "Lick My Love Pump." Wow, indeed. Sigh. Smh

Last edited by Steviegirl; 10-03-2020 at 07:47 PM..