View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 01:41 AM
Junior Ledgie

Default This is ALL I have to say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbJRose@aol.c View Post
Hmmm...I see that Michelle, the singer for the Bella Donna band currently has TWO active user IDs at the 7 Wonders board.
If I remember correctly, that was cause for IMMEDIATE BANNING!

I realize Michelle is one of his big supporters now, but isn't FAIR fair to all people and members of the band?

She signed in as B Witches Tuesday October 11th 2005, saying "hello" and she was "new to the board"...B Witches has three posts, and 1 Karma

http://www.sevenwondersonline.net/in...opic,58.0.html

Then, in the same board today, "BWitches" also Michelle (she does not claim to be anyone else, says she is Michelle under both names) posts hello to herself or someone...

Now "BWitches" has 979 Posts, and 192 Karma.
http://www.sevenwondersonline.net/in...pic,58.15.html
SO, clearly this is TWO accounts on the SAME board by the SAME PERSON.

Even her good friend Nickie is confused by this posting, "Is this a different Michelle?"

Does someone need to point this out to Brian/The Wizard/Liquid Blue 2000 that this is cause for IMMEDIATE banning?

As quoted from the FAQ section:
"Having multiple user names on this forum is not allowed."
And is cause for immediate BANNING.

Both of her user IDs are active...so WTF?
Selective people can VIOLATE rules and stay on the board?

Hmmmmmm.....I know the Wiz is reading this, so you better run and delete one of Michelle's accounts, so people cannot go SEE for themselves that you let the people you LIKE now do as they please....
Another clear example of the UNFAIRNESS of Brian/The Wizard/ Liquid Blue.

Sorry to Michelle, but the facts are the facts and you violated an IMMEDIATE BANNING RULE. Nothing personal.

*EDIT* If Michelle "forgot" she had already registered, she should "remember" when she
answered the post today, in any case, I am pretty sure, if anyone else not in the "support the team no matter how they lie"
who was found to have two accounts for WHATEVER reason, would be immediately banned.
Personally I don't care, I just wanted to point out yet another "ok for you, not ok for that one"
mentality of that board "leader"....
I logged into this message board with only the intent of answering this ONE comment...I cannot believe that I am am even here--DEFENDING myself once again on another board!! Good Lord.

Ok...I do not know why this looks and seems "so sinister"...Actually this is what happened...I was looking around the intro's link and trying to just post answers and welcomes to new people. I actually saw that post that said
" B Witches" and I at first I thought it odd that It was not connected together like my name BWitches...then I saw the date that it was posted and it was a long time ago...What I think happened by the date, is that I either forgot my user name, password or both since I did not visit the board much...and obviously I signed up again...

BELIEVE ME when I tell you ALL that it was an INNOCENT error. This is NOT what Brian banned people for. I do not want to get into it with anyone here, and I wish you all well here. I am happy over there and I will continue to post there. It is comments like this one and the insinuations that will keep me there.

I hope that clears this up. It was not a conspiracy or the work of an "evil do-er's.

Would it make you feel better if Brian DID ban me for that?
No, its Ok, you don't have to respond to that question, because I will not be posting another message here again.

Michelle
Bwitches