View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 03:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wellll.... there was always a sort of undercurrent/rumours that there was something between them... she was always rather coy but kinda made it seem like it was from his side, unclear if she felt the same. She went and hung out with him after a FM show one night, fell asleep on his kitchen floor, then straggled back to the FM plane next day still in her stage clothes which supposedly got her some side eye from the band...

The song Thousand Days always seemed to be at least in part about that. "You've been asleep/well I've been asleep/for how long? she says" Or maybe he didn't come on to her, just dragged her off the kitchen floor... "The closest you've ever/ come to me was to /drag me up the stairs"

There was something also about him visiting her on the road, at her hotel, and her wanting more cough syrup and him telling her it was bad for her.

She's always been a bit vague about the whole thing and never said it was a romance just a "friendship" but given her history with famous men, it would seem unusual if it were just a professional friendship. Some on this board have suggested at various times that perhaps it was because he was black, but who knows...