View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 12:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I believe it was FM that fired her after the 2009 tour. But she was invited backstage and given tickets for either the 213 or 2014 tour. She has been pretty respectful of Stevie on Facebook though at one point in the past she did tell two stories about Waddy and or SN. In one story there were rehearsing for a concert and it was very hot out so she wore a light dress to be comfortable and was scolded by SN who said we don't wear dresses to rehearsal. Then during another rehearsal Waddy swore at them for moving their arms and said something along the lines of don't move your Fu-ing arms just stand there and sing.

When Prince died she posted a lot of stories of her time with Prince. He had composed a song for her called Jana's Jade Army, He played it for her at Paisley Park. He scolded her for eating a certain type of Candy saying it was bad for her etc. She was much closer to Prince than Sn ever was. Same with other artists like Sheena Easton whom she stayed with her at her home. Sheena also recorded a song she wrote and or composed. I love her Facebook stories.

As far as I know Price played Keyboards and or Synths on Stand Back and then tried to get her to write the lyrics for Purple Rain and after that they had nothing further to do with one another. To my knowledge there was no bad bad blood between them they just didn't do anything together since the 80's. I wish she would stop acting like they were so close or something.