View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 10:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Well, let's look at this logically: John doesn't give a crap about what they play, he probably has even less interest than the new guys in what they play. Christine also seems, hmmm, how to say this, perhaps little emotionally invested in the set list as well. This is obvious to me by several comments she's made in the past. Clearly, Neil and Mike put in their requests, and so did Mick, but yeah, I have no doubt that Stevie was the one behind most of this set list or in charge- someone has to be, and it was never going to be John, Christine, Neil, or Mike. My only surprise about this is that anyone is surprised about this LOL!
Do YOU understand that Fleetwood Mac used to be a BAND? With THREE songwriters all pretty much equally contributing?????? And that it's now no longer a band?

And that your beloved queen ended that for us???? That it's now the $tevie Nick$ show? Can't you see that?

The old goat should have just left, and stayed solo. But old Dick needs her, for a bigger paycheck for his loser ass.