View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 12:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenleyFan View Post
Luke--

You make some excellent points, but I think there are some other factors besides money (well of course, that's always the number one factor) that would make this sort of outing very attractive to the Eagles.

Recent Eagles and solo shows have demonstrated that while the Eagles still put on an amazing show, they just aren't able to do lengthy tours and multiple dates in a row without consequence any more.

On the last string of dates, Frey was looking and sounding tired. Recently, Henley's been experiencing vocal problems on his solo shows (and at Eagles shows). Henley has also frequently lamented the fact that he doesn't want to be away from his children.

This would be a great way to

1. Make a lot of money in a few dates
2. Play a shortened set that would take the pressure off of the vocals.

We really think that as much as we don't want it to, this mini-tour is going to happen. Thank goodness the Eagles are doing a string of west coast dates this spring.

L&M
www.eaglesfans.com
I see that those I Love All Access packages are $995.00 for the first 3 rows. Do those typically sell well for The Eagles shows? I can just imagine how insane they will be if Fleetwood Mac are added to the mix.