View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 12:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Wow...that's deep man.

All these kind of posts do is prove that you can't really have a discussion on a discussion board. Constant reminders of a "war" that happened years ago does nothing but incite the people who were involved to have another one... yes, discussions can lead to negativity, they also can lead to people thinking or seeing another perspective. People make distasteful remarks about Stevie's personal life on here all the time - mostly I think it's done in humor as bad as it may be. For a board with a majority of adults (questionable) to get enraged over differing opinions about her private life, which fans have pretty limited information about is totally absurd. I know it happens - it's just absurd.

Ok, I'm done....
That's exactly what I keep thinking. Also, because I was not involved in the war I can't wrap my mind around it being that bad. So I guess this could very well incite a great war part 2 but maybe not.

What we need around here is some Stevie or Lindsey or FM action to give us something to chew on so we don't start picking scabs.

Anywho, In 1997 all I was doing was wearing out The Dance CD. I enjoyed that very much.

He asked me for my love
And that was all