Thread: Raleigh show
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 11:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
I saw your Too Far Gone vid on Periscope! Nice seats!

I swear this is a real question: what do you mean when you said that they let the front row to the stage? Never been to a concert in the US before so I don't know how it works. It's entirely different here.
yeah we were able to snatch front row when plats prices dropped.

in Raleigh, everyone who had front row ticket got "pit" bracelet and we were free to roam between the stage and the front row before the start of the show, during the Wallflowers, and for the first few songs. after a while i think band security must have requested they let everyone (or a good number of rows) to come upfront between the stage and the seats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
For Nashville, there was NO security in front of the stage. We easily made our way to the edge of the stage. I could've been unplugging keyboards, had I been so inclined.
glad to hear that! good to know too, so it must be policy of the venue, not the band, if only front row is let up. it loos like the band wants people to come up to the stage (unless i guess there's no space).

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"