Thread: Jax - bday show
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 11:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
well, guess this was a show of great expectations b/c it was LB's bday. the show started extremely strong. 1st half was crazy good, when lindsey walked out everybody started singing happy bday and he clearly enjoyed all the love. it felt almost like he doesn't even have to do the show, that people would love to just be there for his bday celebration, with some exchanges back and forth and a bit of music thrown in. LB was really alert for the first part of the show and kept responding, and even "forgot" what he was going to say when he started big machine talk b/c somebody yelled something, and he responded, and then he said "ah, lost my train of thought" - and somebody may have helpfully yelled "machine talk" or something like that... he was also really really sweating starting already from his solo acoustic parts (it was not that hot in the theater but than again he seems to go around in that leather jacket and it was really warm outside).
Awwww. I wish your last show could have been the most exciting one, rather than the least.

I don't understand him with the sweating. Stevie dresses in 50 pounds of clothes, but she doesn't seem to perspire. Lindsey and that leather jacket . . . he won't be happy until he passes out. Michele