Thread: The Collection
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2002, 12:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Smile

Dugan/ChiliD: Thanks for the info on Leake, that one was always a mystery to me!

ChiliD: Oh I forgot about the way in which those 3 tunes were released in the UK (on the original pressings of TPO). I wasn't sure on the "first FM DK sessions" deal as I had noticed that the liner notes in the "Complete Blue Horizons sessions" box set said that SIOM, WY, OSD along with "Albatross" & JPB (in addition to the box set only version of "Coming your way") (and probably others too but this was all I had time to look up on this matter for now) were credited as being done on October 6, 1968 in the CBS Studios on New Bond Street in London, but there probably is a more reliable source for this info somewhere (I have the UK version of the CBHS box so maybe my book is different to the US booklet as I see that the US version is in a long box while the UK version is cropped down to (just about) the size of the CD slipcases so they all barely fit in). That's the problem with being a Mac fan, there's so many contradictions in the documents that you never know which source to go by!

Cristian: You're welcome!

John

Last edited by wetcamelfood; 12-16-2002 at 03:01 PM..