View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 07:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
Good lord, Mick is crap. This along with Christine's interview last month makes me nauseous.

Re: the firing: “It was a huge event in terms of the dynamic that affected everyone,” he says.--YOU THINK?

What I'd like to know is if the firing "affected everyone" (presumably negatively, since the wording hints at that) then WHY fire him? If it was such a huge deal and the band "wasn't happy anymore" what were the reasons for the unhappiness? IS the band happier without him? If so, what is the source of the happiness? And when Mick says "band" who and what does he mean?

Of course we can all read between the lines here and know who is ultimately responsible. But it's his prevarications and half-assed explanations that drive me mad. He wants to have the cake and eat it, too. He wants to please Stevie by firing Lindsey without owning the action, without giving a just cause for it.

Mick's slime. Until I hear a clear and valid reason for the firing, I won't think otherwise.
Remember almost a year ago when he said "fire" was an ugly word....he's truly the most insufferable one of all.