View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 05:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post

8. Self-Titled- Sheryl Crow: This is her second album and still her best imo. My favorites are the non-single tracks like Hard to Make a Stand and Redemption Day.

10. Actual Miles- Don Henley: Probably cheating again with another greatest hits package! I love his eighties solo work and here it all is nicely collected in one disc. Boys of Summer, The End of the Innocence, and The Heart of the Matter always remind me of summer when I was a kid and life was uncomplicated.
GREAT choice to go for Sheryl's second album. I think Sheryl was at her best between this and The Globe Sessions (which I think is her best album and Imeant to put in my list). Detours didn't really do it for me, although I do own it and saw her on the (de)tour...sorry, couldn't resist! I especially love Hard To Make A Stand and it never gets mention. After Everyday Is A Windong Road and A Change Would Do You Good the rest of the album often gets forgotten about, which is a real shame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
he's such a douchebag f*ckface, that it's ruined his music for me. Same with Steve Earle.
Hahahaha!! Quote of the day. I now must use it in a sentence. I still like Steve though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
I feel the same way about John Mayer.
Brandon, I completely agree!