View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 12:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdreamin View Post
Can someone help me out? This thread caused me to have a slight interest in re-reading Storms, but part of the last page is missing. It's the page that starts out:

"Lindsey would often excise a small fragment of my angelic wing to use as a vehicle for the phallic, yet whimsical blunt he'd roll each evening, and I, not to be out witted by this abusive practice, would embezzle each and every guitar pick, from which to snort my blow, from his vast personal collection, set aside particularly and painstakingly before each show. It was I who was responsible each night as the bare skin of his fingers pelted the metal wire. Afterward, I recall with perfect clarity that I sneezed out of my own nose a sprinkled, frosted, cupcake and it was then I realized that whenever Lindsay left the room, Fleetwood Mac swapped out the blow for flour, cake flour, not self-rising as evidenced by the painful procedure of cheek implants just a few short yea.....

How does it end???

On another note. I don't post often, but I really love it here.
LOL. I wish the last page (and the last page of the epilogue) were that amusing.

The last page of the chapter.

The last page of the epilogue.

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"