View Single Post
Old 04-21-2002, 05:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Lightbulb Stevie's solo albums...

Because it was late and I was tired, I didn't get to put Stevie's solo albums (that I own) on my list...so here they are...

Bella Donna

Stop Draggin My Heart Around - "I said yeah, well, what am I supposed to do...." I love the vocals.

Edge of 17 - "ooh, ooh, said ooh..." Greatness!

The Wild Heart

Stand Back - Tied for fave solo with Edge of 17, I LOVE the way she says, "fine" at the beginning of the song.

Rock a Little

I Can't Wait - "She dances around in a circle, well she's got that feeling now, blame it on something at first sight, put the blame on me if you want to...to be continued" LOVE THAT PART!!

Trouble in Shangri-La

TISL - "You can consume all the beauty in the room, baby, I know you can, I've seen you do it..." Fave part!

Sorcerer - I love her singing this with Lindsey the best, but I just love the song!!

Planets - "you and I, will simply disappear, out of sight, but I'm afraid soon they'll be no light..." and the part in the remix, with the "other verse", "you will remember, but I will die a slow death..." GREATNESS!!

I Miss You - GREATNESS!!!! She almost sounds like a young girl singing to her great love...

Fall from Grace - I esp loved it live on the Blockbuster Awards, THAT was great!!