View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 10:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
I thought the same thing when I heard it-- that she meant he wanted to delay from June to Nov of the same year --2018-- which didn't seem like *such* a big deal.

But then she said the "a year" thing on tv, and all the subsequent print reports in the news picked up on this and said that the band wanted to go tour but Lindsey wanted them to delay for a YEAR-- so the "he wanted to delay things for a whole year" nonsense is all over the internet and news and magazine reports about the personnel change.

The "best" part of the CBS tv interview is her saying, with a totally straight face -- "I'm not the boss in this band" and that she has to basically do what the band decides because that's what it means being in a band. This from a woman who refused to record for the last 15 years with them, and for a while around 2012 refused to tour. You can't make this sh*t up with her. It's delusional. And yet her enablers will still say cr*p like "Oh it's coz she's grieving Tom".
The twirling around her living room for the next 10 years was a close second! LOL