View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 08:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I think the guy who started this thread is just totally miffed about the way lindsey blanked him as a fan outside waiting to see him. I would feel the same if he did it to me.
I would hate to have travelled so far and spent so much and to get so close to a handshake just to be blanked. However as someone has said. You go to the show to see the show not to expect that lindsey will come meet you afterwards.
This a tricky one to say who is the closest to being in the right. I think this guy expected to get a lot more than he paid for but I also think lindsey was possibly somwhat rude in this case. He should have made his apologies and then at least left.
If it was me I know how much I would have meant for me to meet Lindsey. Once again as someone said "You build up this great personal image of your favourite person or idol. So when you meet them you already have these expectations almost as if they should know you too."
So maybe sometimes its best to keep the real world apart from the fantasy world because when they meet the results can be disappointing