View Single Post
Old 08-24-2002, 09:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I own the Silver Springs single with Gold Dust Woman (kick-ass, I don't know WHY they couldn't find room on The Dance cd to stick it on there!!), Over My Head & Go Insane from Germany as well. Even if it wasn't "technically" released as a single anywhere else, to call it a "minor" hit is still an understatement!! Grammy nomination!!!!!!!!!!!! But anyway.........

Lori, good to see you posting, and they are very good words, at that--might I say I think you may be on to something there!! Songs they may be considering blowing the dust off of and playing on the new tour.....hmmmmm........(the wheels are turning and the heart is racing!!)

And while I'm not so inspired by the track listing, I will definitely be buying this 2-disc set. If anything, I can alternate between the '88 disc and this set--which one goes in my car and which one stays in my cd player at work!! Plus, like what was mentioned, maybe we'll get some new or never before seen pics and things inside..........I do agree that this IS a best of set.........there are a lot more people included in the "general public" who will enjoy this set, then there are huge, obsessive Mac fanatics like us, who may not be so enthusiastic about this collection (been there, done that many times before kinda thing)....it's a good thing to get them back out there and saying "hey folks, we're still here, here's something to re-familiarize you with our greatest music, we're coming back soon with something totally new--buy it too, and be there on the tour!!!!" I guess I'm just one of those suckers from The Ledge!! I am getting more and more excited every day about hearing and seeing The Mac again!!!!!!

Stephanie

He fell for her again...she watched it happen...every day...day by day...but MORE important...NIGHT BY NIGHT!!--Thrown Down