Thread: Little Lies
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 07:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
I feel the opposite. I think it's far more likely (but still not all that likely) that Stevie and John might have fooled around. Lindsey and Christine get a long musically, but I doubt LB was attracted to her, and very little in LB's personality seems of interest to CM. But who knows?
she was very clear and unequivocal in that relatively recent interview that Over My Head was about Lindsey. fans reacted then just as you all are now, and everyone said she never said that before. she said that she thought he was gorgeous since he and Stevie first approached them to meet and discuss their joining. and that she said the song was about and inspired by gorgeous Lindsey, but it's not literal (ie they didn't literally have an affair). she clearly thought he was very attractive.

i have no doubt that both Christine & Lindsey and Stevie & John had at least one roll in the hay at some point. they were all spending tons of time half-naked and high / drunk together. those were not necessarily affairs, just a quick roll. do they all remember it? who knows lol, they very easily may not!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"