View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 07:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferuk View Post
will there also be Platinum​s or do we try from on sale time & hope for the best? Will it sell? Should I plan on scalped tix as my best option? For FM I often wait for drops, usually like to get row 4-6 centre, as I think the sound is decent & I can see JM, and for BuckVie I want close but doesn't have to be front row. Sales look slow at other venues though so will I get Tix or will scalpers get them..

And, more important, this lack of promotion is doing my head in. I posted elsewhere that I was confused as to whether or not the Wallflowers open all shows, as they play the Ohio venue the day after BuckVie, the tickets are already on sale for their show, and I've seen pop-up ads, yet all is quiet for BuckVie.

I share your wish for smaller venues. I'm so excited to see this show as it thrills me to see CM back writing, creating, working with LB, happy, but I wish they had better organised people on the social media /marketing front.
that's another part that's frustrating - there's no rhyme or reason to it, and each venue is different. i'd tell you that's it's worth waiting for drops, and for some venues there were platinums showing the first day of presale while for others plats showed up 2 months after tickets went on sale, for like $500 and than after a week those dropped to like $290 which was more reasonable. for other venues, pit tickets showed up all of the sudden after 2 months of onsale. it's all completely random, so i really don't know what to tell you, sorry!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"