Thread: Pick 'em!
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2002, 12:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default My picks

Fleetwood Mac - Crystal (of course! Woah, that would be killer live. So romantic. A real departure.)

--- Just a side note: I think it's interesting that pretty much every song on the White Album sounds a heck of a lot better live. I'm So Afraid, Rhiannon, Lanslide, Blue Letter, World Turning, and arugably Over My Head, Say You Love Me, and Monday Morning. Just my opinion!

Rumours - I Don't Wanna Know. Everything else on that album pretty much gets performed anyway lol

Tusk - That's Enough for Me. Sure, it's short, but it's fun as well. I'd also like them to do Fireflies live - have they ever done that other than the one time for the recording on the Live album?

Mirage - Hold Me. I know, it would be super-hard for Stevie to do Chris' part, so why even say it? But I like the song so much! I guess if I want to be sort-of realistic, I'd say "That's Alright."

Tango in the Night - Little Lies! OK, I know. lol How about "Caroline"?

Dance - Well, this is a live album, so it's kind of hard to pick one I'd like to hear done live! lol If they're going to keep a new one, then they should keep Silver Springs, of course - although does that count as a new one? So hard! lol