View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 03:11 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanthompson View Post
Imagine Fleetwood Mac broke up in 1997 after 'The Dance'.

'Say You Will' and 'EP' never happened.

Lindsey, Stevie, and Christine still release all of the solo albums they have released over the years, but each saves back a few songs for a proper final album.

Twenty years later, in 2017, the band reunites to celebrate 50 years of the band, 40 years since 'Rumours', 30 years since 'Tango In The Night', and 20 years since 'The Dance'.

They co-write, each sings on every song; 3-part harmonies, lead, backup, solo parts. All of the piano parts you hear are Christine.

I still believe it's possible for our Fireflies to come together one last time to honor their music, their fans, and their legacy as one of the greatest bands of all time; a true, final concept album like 'Long Road Out Of Eden' from the Eagles.

Feel free to re-edit as you please, or copy my playlist for your device and enjoy.

'On With The Show', 2017

To actually contribute to the original topic here ...

I'd want Love Shines, Heart of Stone, and Make Me A Mask to be included because I think they're too easily overlooked on The Chain box set. They should have put all the new material on one disc instead of mixing it all up. And isn't it out of print now? Let's please leave Paper Doll off because I think it's dreadful. Maybe a studio version of Sweet Girl instead? I can't remember if Rick and Billy played on Love Shines or Heart of Stone or not. If so, a re-recording might be interesting.

Last edited by MakerofBirds; 06-20-2017 at 03:28 PM..