View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 08:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
That is why I used the Tusk is everyone’s favorite album example. He asks questions and they answer in a certain way designed to mollify him, but they don’t necessarily mean what he concludes they mean. Tusk is probably no one’s favorite album, not even Mick’s, even though Mick liked working on it. Those 4 pick the most commercial as their favorite, but Lindsey will say that they all came round to admitting Tusk was their favorite.

I would have to see the email chain to make a decision about what Christine said about Stevie’s regret. If she really regretted it, I think she would have responded differently to his surgery. Chris might have said something in response to him that he took to mean that Stevie was sorry.

Actually in recent years Mick did say Tusk was one of the bands favorite albums, that is not Lindsey making that up or paraphrasing. Mick said that I believe during press for the 2013 tour. It was obviously s big thing for Mick to say at the time, given the crap lindsey took for it in prior years. But alas, we are coming to learn that mick will make any statement depending on which way the wind is blowing. Authenticity and sincerity out the window.

Last edited by BigAl84; 02-21-2019 at 08:42 PM..