View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 08:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
I believe it happened. What are the alternatives? Shameless lying? Lindsey being kind of a nut?

Imagining that you are receiving emails from people when you really aren't, or imagining that the emails have text in them that they really don't, is actually indicative of some pretty serious mental issues.

I wouldn't want him to be on the road if that were the case. He would need to stay home and get some help for his psychoses.
That is why I used the Tusk is everyone’s favorite album example. He asks questions and they answer in a certain way designed to mollify him, but they don’t necessarily mean what he concludes they mean. Tusk is probably no one’s favorite album, not even Mick’s, even though Mick liked working on it. Those 4 pick the most commercial as their favorite, but Lindsey will say that they all came round to admitting Tusk was their favorite.

I would have to see the email chain to make a decision about what Christine said about Stevie’s regret. If she really regretted it, I think she would have responded differently to his surgery. Chris might have said something in response to him that he took to mean that Stevie was sorry.

Last edited by michelej1; 02-21-2019 at 08:20 PM..