View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 10:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
In My World is no doubt Stevie and i guess her not-in-not-out without clearly expressing what she would like attitude towards FM.
Agreed. IMW is def about Stevie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
that's interesting how we all hear completely different things. out of all his songs, this particular one never ever struck me to have anything to do with SN. it always reminded me of Christine, from the first listen.

person he's talking about is British (listen to pronounciations and phrases - "give you a frown"). and definitely not a US citizen.
Maybe it's a cultural thang but I hear Afro-Caribbean dialect.

So the only thing Christine about it is a reference to her Halloween costume in 1978.

Anyway, I looooove the theory that it is about Stevie (don't they have a secret tunnel connecting their houses which are just around the corner from each other?)... but I think it's about him juggling family and art.

I know I've said this before, but I'm just recapping last week's installment of the soap opera.

NOW:

"Feel About You" -- who is THAT about??!

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.