View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 06:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newzchspy View Post
ONCE Mick and Lindsey lost interest in trying to get into her pants, she lost a whole lot of leverage there. Now, its Christine who has all the bargaining chips......
Sexist much? Sheryl Crow joining or not joining the band was not based on anyone's sexual attraction to Stevie. Nor, as a matter of fact, was Stevie's membership/"leverage" in the band. Stevie's "leverage," which IMHO clearly endures today, is grounded in established songwriting talent and performance ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newzchspy View Post
I think one dose of estrogen per day from Stevie is more than enough for Lindsey. He's got enough of that at home with all the girls and no boys.
And as for too much estrogen, are you kidding me? Two women (one theatrical, one chill) on three men (2/3 equally dramatic, one chill)? Poor, poor Lindsey. Also, doesn't Lindsey have a son??

I can't picture Sheryl in Fleetwood Mac, because there is no way she could replace Christine, if that was the original intention. It would be an odd pairing for sure. Based on the earlier posts it sounds like Stevie asked her privately about joining and Sheryl killed her own chances when she went to the media. But who knows what Stevie had originally envisioned for her, other than a companion in the band. As a background singer or something like that, she would probably be alright... As a lead singer/songwriter, that would drastically change the dynamic of the band for the worse.