View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 10:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Oh, I love solitude too! Most of the day! Not a sociable person at all, I might confess. But I like spending time with children, and I don't mind their endless questions. I don't have any of my own, so that's probably I think that way. One thing is to spend a couple of hours with them, but to actually raise them, I'm sure that's a different story.

And we know why you hate Stevie so much!

I know I should try with animals. Maybe my experiences with humans weren't as bad as many people. Or I'm a very forgiving person, Sometimes too much.
I like good kids. But the endless questions makes me avoid almost all of them. When a lady in a store gives you that look, like "don't you grab my baby and run", I wanna say, "lady, if you tried to give me that thing, I'd go running for the door, screaming!"

And a portion of her fans.

OMG, a good dog is so awesome. My last one died of cancer, 12 years ago(very much documented in old threads here), and I spent 15K trying to save him. Best dog ever, and I decided my last one ever...

BUT, I get to babysit my ex's dog for two weeks, starting next Thursday. I'm so excited! I get my dog fix for a couple weeks, then she goes home.