View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 06:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
I believe you're referring to the Summer Concert Series that both the Today show and Good Morning America have. Since this is March, Fleetwood Mac wouldn't perform an outdoor show. A very simple explanation.

I also don't think FM is afraid to appear on live television, especially Today or GMA. None of the morning shows would ask hard questions, I mean those chat shows are not known for their investigative journalism.
It's not always a summer concert series. In 2014 they played in October. In 2003 they played in April and Stevie rocked a full length fur to keep her warm. Other artists, Stevie included, have play indoors at the studio. As far as hard hitting investigative journalism, these anchors have interviewed presidents and dictators, I think they could snuff out a line or 2 (no pun intended actually) from this group. I belleve they are avoiding any kind of press around this tour. They aren't willing to publicly get called on the carpet for the decisions they made, so a random weird soundbite here and there is what they are tossing out. If you go back and look at any press around any of their tours before 2018, this tour is decidedly different.