View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 02:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetta07 View Post
I wouldn't think that the ONLY ticket options were $125 or $80, though. $125 includes the meet and greet, so well worth the price. I know some venues are more expensive, but I only spent $50 and I was in the 2nd row at the last show I attended.

I find it odd that he complained about this set being too short, while at the same time mentioning that some of his previous shows have been long, indulgently so.

I just have to laugh at the comment about him being too loud (and angry.) I have been to some concerts where my ears are ringing the next day and I really should have worn hearing protection, but Lindsey's concerts have never been what I consider loud at all (and I've usually been close to the stage.)
Actually, the meet and greet was more. It ended up being just under $200 with fees. I'd go look and tell you for sure, but I'm lazy today. I think $80 was the cheapest option. It was a very small place at least, so everyone should have had a pretty good/close view.

*edit*
I went back and looked, the meet & greet ticket was $178 and came to $197 with taxes.

Last edited by redtulip; 11-25-2012 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: added info