View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 12:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincymike1 View Post
I have often considered him the modern age Beethoven/Bach of rock and roll.

Quote:
I understand that he is nearing the age of 60 and all good things in life eventually come to an end, but deep down I believe he still has better material then we are seeing. It is sad that this is all we get after 14 years of patience and false releases. Some people say Yoko Ono brought down John Lennon's music quality and I am honestly wondering if wife and kids have brought down Lindsey's quality. It is great that Lindsey is married and finally happy in life (and nobody deserves this more than LB), but reality says his music has suffered from contentment and age/maturity.
whatever happened to lennon is completely irrelevant to lindsey. do you want lindsey to be unhappy so you might get an album thats more your style.

Quote:
et the bashing begin.......but any real LB fan deep down knows that this cd does not fit in the same catagory as Law in Order, Go Insane, and Out of the Cradle.
I'm a real LB fan and can't listen to out of the cradle. this album is so much better. someone's gotta change your mind has become my favorite song of his ever. it's stunning and countdown and soul drifter hurt my ears they don't even compare for me.

why don't you just create your own lonely misery and produce a rocking album that suites your style and leave lindsey to make what he wants to. you don't have to buy it but but theres thousands of albums I'll never listen to cause I don't like the style. it doesn't make me pissed off at them because they made their own music though.