View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 11:06 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLiz2 View Post
I don't want to speculate on Lindsey's opinion, but I can definitely see Stevie being open to doing other things. She genuinely seemed to enjoy "dipping into her trunk of forgotten songs" on her 24K Gold tour (my biggest sadness regarding her tour stops not being near me was missing the chance to see Wild Heart and Bella Donna live), and given that the tour was extended and did good business, I could see her being eager to do some different songs (including pre-B/N era). I imagine performers get tired of doing the same songs all the time...and while the hits are expected, why not throw in some lesser known songs to entertain themselves and the more die-hard fans?

Agree with Oh Well being a definite; though someone in some thread suggested maybe Neil *and* Stevie sing it...I think that could be interesting. Would like to hear Station Man too. I think there's a good chance at Black Magic Woman...and I'll hold out hope for Why until someone sees a setlist and it's not on it.
Yes, she likes to vary things. Some interesting opportunities here if approached right way. Many of the younger generation of Mac fans post 'The Dance' are most aware of Buckingham/Nicks era (as I was with ignorance for a long time of what went before) but this could be a good way to bring some awareness to them. Even if not totally what they expect.

I just hope it's sincere in inspiration and well developed, not just 'OMG LB's no longer here, what do we do???' Lol. They have to see and build on what works in practice. But I think Black Magic Woman is a must, fingers crossed...

Last edited by Missy; 05-03-2018 at 05:34 AM..