View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 01:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgsfrk View Post
Don't know if anyone else has mentioned it on here but there's a pic of Christine and Lindsey in the Rolling Stone and it has the setlist of the tour in the right hand side. I can see
The chain
Make Lovin Fun
Dreams
Secondhand news
Rhiannon
Everywhere
I know I'm not wrong
Tusk
Sisters of the moon
Say you love me
(Maybe song bird-it's cut out of the shot)
Don't stop
Go your own way
World turning
Silver springs

The rest are cut off an Christine's holding one of the songs in her hand. Anyways, it made my day peace.
A couple things here rub me the wrong way if those are in proper order, namely...

- You Make Loving Fun near the beginning of the set? That's more of an ending/near ending type of crowd pleaser.
- Don't Stop being before Go Your Own Way. Certain songs should and can be moved around, but c'mon, Don't Stop is like one of the ultimate F Yeah Encore! tracks, especially now that Christine is back.
- I Know I'm Not Wrong - again. Uh Lindsey, I know you love Tusk and all but dude, you pulled out Not That Funny, there's still What Makes You Think and Save Me A Place you could pull out of your Tusk hat.
- Songbird belongs at the end of the set. No ifs, ands or butts.

However, there are a few things that please me like Sisters being back, seems like it got an amazing reception and I think Stevie really enjoyed doing the track again after all these years. She seems unsure the first few dates but the longer the tour went on, her confidence definitely grew with it. The Chain being at the beginning is also a must now that the full Mac chain is re-linked, perfect way to open the show.

Anyways, I'm interested in seeing the final, correct list since I won't be able to attend this year sadly. School comes first, money is tight and since they aren't coming anywhere near NC, I can't afford to fly or drive.