View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 11:10 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kak125 View Post
nope! its crazy! i could see maybe $100 for a meet & greet with just mick but that's about it.

more info here:
Mick Fleetwood VIP package includes; a meet & greet, photo op and Q&A with legendary drummer Mick Fleetwood. The VIP experience will take place preshow. All elements of the VIP package must be redeemed on site. There are no personal cameras or autographs permitted during the meet & greet. A staff photographer will be on site to take your photograph. You will receive an email 4-5 days before the show from MickFleetwoodVIP@epicrights.com with information regarding your VIP experience.
Mick Fleetwood Meet & Greet Upgrade
$600.00
No autographs? Last 2 times he's done this you've been allowed to have one item signed. Even less value overall for more money. The good seats was the incentive to buy this before, now it's not necessary. I'll keep my money for hopefully Lindsey solo as well on this occasion. For all we know, there might be some disclaimer forbidding Lindsey questions at it, especially if Lindsey's finally spoken by the time the tour comes around.