View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 06:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Some of his comments are so sycophantic they make me want to give him a good shake. Love reading his answers though and the pictures are just brilliant.

Having asked a couple of unanswered questions here and there I decided to bombard him with about a dozen questions in a row. Despite some really good questions about his working relationship with Ken, songwriting, his views on Behind The Mask and so on he finally answered my most mundane question about whether he'd ever come close to an affair with any of the women in the FM circle. That seems the best way to go- a range of different types of questions all sent together at the same time.
I suspect the approach of bombarding him with questions is not going to endear him to you. Be grateful you got a response to a superfluous question.

I'm trying to come up with a substantive question that doesn't concern gossipy subject matters like sex or drugs, which seems to be the preoccupation of most of the questioners. I want to ask something related to his own character, musical tastes, perspective on adapting to a new world order in music and otherwise, etc...a question that is not so personally intrusive or tabloid-like.

I have yet to come up with anything yet. But I'm going to be careful to try to construct a question that might elicit a positive engagement and thoughtful response. What he is doing is really amazing. I want to be respectful.

What were the other questions you asked but weren't answered? I want to get a feel for types of questions he's more inclined to answer.

Last edited by PenguinHead; 08-28-2014 at 06:35 PM..