View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 03:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel75 View Post
FOR ONCE I actually agree with you. You have articulated both their strengths well here and realised they are different.
But Stop trying to shove Finn's talent down forum members throats, it is not helping your case. I hold Finn in the highest regard too but people need to make up their own minds personally. I don't believe FM will ever be great again, with or without Finn. Music is subjective and shouldn't be forced on anyone. You are only enraging those that are still sad and angered by LBs firing....
I'm not trying to force any music on anyone. Just stating my opinions just like all the others do here. Mine standout though because I'm not espousing the "Lindsey as victim" theme and just talking about how brilliant Mike and Neil are. Hey I wish Lindsey would have just backed down and honored his commitment to tour with Fleetwood Mac and did his solo thing next summer. If he had, Fleetwood Mac would still be the "classic five" and Neil would in Auckland finishing his album with his brother Tim.