Thread: Cheri Caspari
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 10:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kak125 View Post
Yeah when I see pics of them they just dont look right together. K always has this smug type look on her face. Who knows she could be the nicest person in the world!
I think the smug pictures are often the posed ones, like the Town & Country and Elle Decor ones...but then I can't deny that I've read/heard of less than pleasant fan encounters. I myself have not had one with her, but I recall just the last year when Lindsey was touring for GOS that there were some. I was a little surprised, because I always assumed she was quieter and more in the background (kind of how she behaves in the Destiny Rules documentary), but as we can all see in the past few years (especially) she clearly isn't...she has graced a magazine cover, generously posed and showcased herself, kids, home/goods in two, and does quite a bit for Lindsey's stuff as of late (pictures, video, songwriting, inspiration, etc.)

I don't say this as a complaint, mind you. It really doesn't bother me. I love LB's current state lately, and I appreciate more than anything his creative energy...if this is what he needs to keep producing more and more music/albums I say BRING IT Kristen. Shoot, plaster collages of your face in his album sleeves for all I care...I just want the music!!

Though...she's almost a subtler, less abrasive version of Yoko, but without the whole "breaking up the band" element.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeA View Post
She's a unremarkable blonde that's not unattractive. Even though they are bland and a dime-a-dozen, society as a whole seems to consider them a premium.
It's true...although, I don't know...I've always considered brunettes so much more alluring. Monica Bellucci, for example, is the most gorgeous woman I think I have ever seen in my life. She's, like, perfect looking. And not a blonde. But then, I know a million guys who'd probably say the same about Brigitte Bardot.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL

Last edited by Nico; 03-13-2009 at 10:20 PM..