View Single Post
Old 03-14-2004, 02:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by wondergirl9847
I think Gerald meant that when you think of the band, who pops into most peoples' minds? Stevie Nicks. Is that right, Gerald? I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, but I read his post that way.

yes you read it like i meant it. That's why I said "almost" human face . For us, LB and CM gave the band a human face, but 90% of the people wouldn't recognize those two even if they were stepping on their toes.....

And Strand, I don't think LB gets credit here as a producer, he gets credit for being a Visionary: that's something else...he gave the band with three musical singer-songwriters-ego's a total recognizable character...and that is not only a sound....: it's by Blending it without crushing individuality. (musically of course, i'm not talking 'bout emotions and politics, and room on one album etcetera.)

Although this man puts LB ABOVE the rest of the band, I will never do that. But I feel proud for Lindsey, that he gets this in RS in 2004 (for g*ds sake.....)

gerald