View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 11:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Brian, I've only just found out about this and I had no idea, I don't really use the internet any more and so I'm sorry for only just posting here but I didn't know where else to find you.

I'm so very very sorry for your loss and you have all my sympathies, not that they are of any use I'm sure. I think you've gone through more trauma than anyone I've ever met and you still have the heart of a lion dude.

I recall many fond memories of Debbie and even though we have never physically met I feel I've shared, as have many here, your good times, and of course the tough times too. I think its only in these times of loss and extreme circumstances that someone's real character comes out and I know yours is of a very strong and couragous man.. You are one hell of a guy Brian.

You have had to carry so much on your shoulders yet you still have so much respect and time for others, your family and friends, and even people like me, 4000 miles away. It's quite amazing. You care about everybody and everybody here cares about you, so you hang in there man. You've been through too much **** to give it up. Use it, use it and embrace it, try and make sense of it all and do something positive, otherwise all you have been through will be for nothing.

Brian, you have all my thoughts and prayers. I hope you find the answers you need, take care my friend,

Justin.

Last edited by madformac; 10-27-2008 at 12:00 PM..