View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 11:52 AM
Senior Ledgie

Say You Will was the first Fleetwood Mac album that came out when I was a big fan. For me it was like an event, and it was around my birthday and I played it that whole month of May....and then in the middle of that month, that was when the tour was in my area and I saw two shows. So it was like this fan-overload for me, and that MAY have biased why I loved this album SO much. All of the above played its part: first album as a real fan, a tour right away to hear these songs live --so soon into getting the album, and all of this feeling like a great b-day present. For others who have been a fan since the beginning, maybe this album fell short for you, or was too all-over-the place. For ME, it was 18 songs of ecstacy LOL. I mean the album went on and on.

Parts of it seemed like a Trouble In Shangri-La Part 2. But I loved that album too. I got into that WAY more than I could with In Your Dreams. So I really loved Stevie's songs on SYW. And Lindsey's were all good too.

Yes it may be like two solo albums together, but when you have Stevie's vocals in the background on a Lindsey song, and vice versa, and then the production factor, well...then it becomes FM. And finally Sad Angel brings some of that back for me this year!

Last edited by AbbiJoy78; 05-10-2013 at 11:55 AM..