6. Peacekeeper
7. Illume
8. Red Rover
9. Destiny Rules
10. Steal Your Heart Away
11. Say Goodbye
12. Everybody Finds Out
13. Goodbye Baby

I might play around with the sequence a bit more. "Come" has never done it for me. "Miranda" is a cool song but would have worked better as a Lindsey solo track. I might have used "Someone's Gotta Change Your Mind" instead of "Bleed to Love Her," but I do love the studio version of the song.

I'm not crazy about "Illume" for two reasons: The guitars sound a little plastic to me and the lyrics make me cringe but the track does have a cool, weird vibe with subtle Middle Eastern accents, so it would stay.

Someone made a point about singles. Not only has FM kind of lost its way on picking the right singles but track sequencing has also been poor. I know Lindsey wanted to make a point with Murrow, but the song didn't belong where it is, and "What's the World Coming To," though pleasant enough, is almost too bland for a first track. "Right Place to Fade" would have been a perfect opener.
I remember when Say You Will came out being disappointed that "Right Place to Fade" (or "Twist of Fate" as I knew it at the time) was not on there. I thought it would've fit perfectly. I was disappointed again when Under the Skin came out and then finally glad to finally see it when Gift of Screws came out.