Thread: Board politics
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 07:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

It is absolutely laughable to call Nicks fans snowflakes with the way this Board has been for the last several months. The insults toward her (while allowable because she's a celebrity, not a Board member, yada yada yada) have become ubiquitous. Even if you don't like Stevie, I can't believe people don't find it tedious to have the same insults repeated over and over ad nauseam, or to have these comments shoe-horned into topics that otherwise have nothing to do with her, or to have threads started for the sole purpose of keeping all this negativity going. It's also hard to believe none of this is seen as baiting her fans, which I believe IS against the rules.

Which brings me back to my main point. You have to be pretty tough to be a Stevie fan around here; any snowflakes have long since abandoned the Ledge. What I would like some of the non-SN fans to think about is how well they would tolerate this level of trash talk if it was directed at another band member. Do we seriously think the die-hard CM and LB fans (and we all know who they are) could put up with a daily barrage of attacks saying their favorite member should rot or burn?