View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 03:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
well, per Stevie's manager, it was over smirking and yelling about the recorded music. Simple as that.
Lindsey did say that Stevie's manager had a list of things that upset Stevie including his yelling and smirking but I would have to think there is much more to the firing than those two things - probably the issue with Lindsey wanting to hold off on the tour and squeezing his solo tour in between FM shows (which should have been ok with the band as long as he showed up for FM on their nights). But then again how bad was the yelling and what did he say? Could it have been that terrible to fire him?

Really sad. I love Stevie but I do think if she had issues with Lindsey in the band than she should have just left. I don't think it's fair for one member of the band to make the other members chose one member over another.

Good to hear Lindsey's perspective in more detail. I would love to hear the other four members' respond to what Lindsey shared with Billboard.