View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 01:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebise View Post
I'll buy & download it on February 8th, even though I already got it with my pre-order of In Your Dreams from WB, in order to support Stevie and boost sales!

I'm guessing >sigh< that there won't be a physical single, right? >double sigh<

I really would love to have some new singles to join my COMPLETE STEVIE NICKS collection. Oh well...
The "Everyday" and "Sorcerer" CD singles were never released to the public for sale. They were just made as promos for the radio stations. I purchased them from Gemm.com (they sell tons of radio promos) to complete my Stevie "singles" collection. They didn't cost much, either.

Also, let's not discount that there still might be a physical CD single for "Secret Love". The "Planets" single with remixes was released a few months after it hit radio stations. It also came out on vinyl a few months after that.

Maybe there will, maybe there won't be commercially released single. We'll have to wait and see. A lot of bands (R.E.M. and Band Of Horses spring to mind) still release physical singles, but the format has been slowly dying these past 6 years.