View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 03:13 AM
Ledgie

I need to know why Christine has that little bat and why she waves at at Lindsey during Go Your Own Way. It really cracked me up. I feel like there has to be some kind of inside joke in that.

Having said that, the show in Chicago was great. I was blessed to be in the front row. My only real complaint was that there were a couple of songs where I thought Christine's mic wasn't loud enough. She should just stop trying to hit the high notes on You Make Loving Fun. It's not happening for her. For the most part, she is in good voice. And she is just so happy, which is great to see. I have a whole new respect for Lindsey and how much he puts into each performance, as well. Overall, I'm glad they went out on the road with this and it was worth every penny and then some.

I'm sorry Stevie was too big of an asshat to participate and turn this into a Fleetwood Mac album, but I do love the album, anyway. I was not excited about what I heard initially, but it's grown on me and just crawled under my skin. I'm sure pretty much everyone in the front row was a die-hard fan, of course, but I really hope it's gratifying to them to see how many people were singing along with every word of the new songs.