View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 06:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Or, and this is just an idea, but maybe Lindsey could settle all this speculation by telling why he was fired. Perhaps he would be willing to talk to TMZ.

And no, his wife doesn't count. Mick's wife isn't giving quotes on the internet, but even if she was, I'd pay as much attention to them as I do quotes from Lindsey's wife. That is, I could not care less what Lindsey's wife has to say about his firing, but I would very much pay attention to what Lindsey had to say.

Lindsey could easily clear all this up... but we get crickets, instead. Instead of calling FM out for "lying" about the real reason Lindsey was fired, why not call Lindsey out on his silence?

I can hear the answer already- "Lindsey's taking the high road." BS. Telling the truth about why he was fired is not badmouthing FM. I really find it interesting that he hasn't shared his story, but no one else besides me thinks it's odd he's stayed silent.
I would love to hear from him directly. I don't know his silence is him taking the high road, but moreso, he doesn't really give interviews. That said, I would think in this case, he's getting offers to talk. I would hope at some point he relents. Some folks have said could be legal reasons? Either way, I would love to hear from him directly at some point