View Single Post
Old 08-05-2003, 08:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wink Why Stevie Isn't Involved With the Fan Club

I've been pondering this (yes, I ponder) and it all makes sense to me.

Back in the eighties, she let Chris Nicks run her fan club. We all know how that went over...like a lead balloon. People were screwed out of money, false addresses were used, the works.

Then, Stevie hired some nut case (I can't remember her name) to do something along the lines of a fan club, or start one up, and she turned out to be a whack job. She had to be hospitalized in an institution and everything. She was involved with the NicksFix for awhile, but they severed ties with her real fast. She stole money, lied to fans, and again, the works.

I've come to the conclusion that Stevie wants nothing to do with the whole fan club bull****, especially with all of the things that have happened in the past. I mean, think about it, are there ever really ANY photos of Stevie at the fan club? On the videos, do they really EVER SHOW Stevie? Nope and, uh, nope. I think she wants to distance herself from it because she probably knows instinctively that it'll turn on them. Sort of turning a blind eye to it.

What does everyone else think?