View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 08:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post
Ugh, another failure at reading comprehension. I never defended anyone. If it happened (which I suspect a mountain is being made of a molehill), of course it's wrong. But it doesn't rise to the level of man-on-woman violence. To make those equivalent is the very definition of amoral. So, yes, you should be ashamed.
The level of violence depends on .... the violence, not the gender. Of course, male on female violence is the biggest problem because it is the most prevalent. Yes, a man can inflict more severe injury than a woman, because he’s stronger. The violence that CAH described is very severe and is does not compare to Stevie throwing a chair at Christine which chair never made contact with Christine, but if Stevie hit Christine over the head with a club or knifed Lindsey, then that’s not a lesser problem than Lindsey’s alleged violence, whether Stevie is a woman, man or other.

Bonnie was not less problematic than Clyde. BUT if your point is Stevie throwing a chair at Christine and missing is not as bad as Lindsey pulling CAH’s hair out by the roots, I agree with you.

And you know more than 3 people here, Ed.