View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 03:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I think there are loads of candid interviews with him around. Of course, there are probably many more with the canned answers, but I've seen plenty of gems too.

I love the Wrong video and I love Lindsey fighting the two sides of himself. But actually, that's a theme that two of his other videos have as well, Double Buckingham. I see him battling within, between what's right and what's expedient -- or WRONG.

I loved how Lindsey conceded the term Rockcock could allude to Mick and Mick said, "I'm very flattered."

As for BTM, I think one of the best things to come out of that tour and Cage is their live rendition of Isn't It Midnight. That remains a live highlight for Christine.

Michele
Isnt it Midnight is probably in my top 5 of all time FM songs and Christine songs both solo or with the Mac. Must give Lindsey credit for the brilliant guitar work and his vocals at the end are so much riveting than what Stevie can do live. If they tour again, I sure hope they would play it live. It would blow everyone away.

I get a kick out of everyone listing their favorite BTM songs. It goes to show how different we all are because some songs I could never care to hear again and its someone's favorite on the album and vice versa.