View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 01:55 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Catdancer View Post
All through the 80's I've been talking to people in the Mac camp and heard from several sources that the incident in August of '87 wasn't the first time. Judy Wong told me that he used to slap Stevie and his own manager (Michael Brocaw at the time) told me that Stevie could be such a beeyotch at times that Lindsey slapped her. He also said that he kicked her in the ankles on stage because he felt she was stealing his spotlight. About that night in August of '87 Michael said that he didn't push her over a hood of a car but kicked her and pushed her against the garage door (it was all her fault of course).
However, I talked to Lindsey about Mick's book and that episode and he became very, very sad. He said that it never happened, it was ugly but it never happened that way. IMHO the truth lies somewhere in the middle. I think he did have a temper and that he did hit Stevie and CAH. I'm not trying to make him out as a "wife beater" but I do think he couldn't keep his paws to himself at times. Don't get me wrong, I love Linds but he shouldn't have done that.
Thank you for posting this. It gives a different perspective, especially an "insider" perspective.

It reminded me of the VH1 Behind the Music on Lindsey's solo work.

There is a segment on the song WRONG - Mr. Rock Cock refers to Mick -(Piggie in the Middle is a chapter in Mick's book), etc. When interviewing Mick (about the book & song) Mick's answer was "It was a terrible betrayal."

So what does THAT mean? It never happened? He should never have divulged the info?

The chorus of the song -- "The man just got it wrong." -- obviously meaning Mick???

Any comments?