View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 07:48 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
I'd say it might be more about the death of the Ledge. As someone else said, tickets are selling just fine and there is plenty of activity in other Stevie/Fleetwood Mac forums. I only occasionally check back in here because it became such a miserable place with a half dozen or so people dominating discourse with the same angry tirade over and over again. I think a lot of people gave up and left to find places to talk about something else. Also, as was said by an earlier poster, people just naturally age out of the equation. Could be some of that going on. At any rate, its a big internet out there and you don't have to go too far to find current conversations.
The nastiness drove me away. The Ledge moderators/owners are responsible for the decline. They allow the same ones to beat a dead horse over and over again with no consequences, yet someone can say something that disagrees with the hatred and they get banned. I can find my FM/Stevie news elsewhere and yes I still buy all the releases and go to the concerts. It's a shame because this used to be my favorite website.